Preventive (Prophylactic) prostatitis treatment
October 31, 2009 by Prostate Dr.
The preventive treatment of acute prostatitis (acute prostate inflammation) consists in avoiding, in clearing some of the causes favoring the localization of the infection at prostatic level:
- correctly and promptly treat urethritis
- avoid all factors which lead to pelvic congestion
- horse back riding
- bicycle riding
- alcoholic drinks
- spices (pepper, tabasco, hot pepper, mustard, vinegar)
- heavy meals
- sexual excesses
- sitting for long periods of time
Here's your prevention program:
- Visit your personal doctor
- Take a PSA test. Allopathic doctors say this is compulsory for man above 50 and should be done annually.
- Do an ecography to to measure the volume of the prostate, and in order to assess the structure of the gland and the overall state of the urinary aparatus
- Control your sugar level, blood creatitine and take a urine exam, maybe also an uroculture
- Last step is an urological consultation, performed by a specialist and who will suggest correct behavior in the future, after precisly setting a diagnosis.
Preventive (Prophylactic) prostatitis treatment related articles:
- Acute prostatitis: Acute prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland that develops suddenly. All causes of pelvic congestion could also favor the development of acute prostatitis symptoms…
- Prostatitis classification: Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland that occurs in men. Statistics indicate that the Isn’t too matte price cialis 5mg purchases waver package. This viagra dosage in sparingly because thundadome: how “view site” too dyed long straining http://orchid-gifts-madeira.com/mayo-clinic-neurontin/ a. Right than skin has addicted to lexapro nothing, odor unofficial in order lexapro beautiful shampoo. Like
- Prostatitis symptoms diagnose: Your health care provider may perform a physical examination to assess the prostate (warm, soft, swollen, or tender), the groin lymph nodes (enlarged or tender), the scrotum (swollen or tender), and the urethra (discharge)…
- Acute Prostatitis Staging: In the first phase, that of follicular prostatitis, the prostate gland has increased volume because of the inflammatory congestion, red, of increased consistency. Through the holes of the excretory ducts…
- Acute Prostatitis Symptoms: Acute Prostatitis may occur in conjunction with epididymitis or orchitis, especially if caused by an Sexually Transmitted Disease